Saturday, April 15, 2006

Why can't I enjoy???


Always I ask this question to myself from my childhood...
Why can't I enjoy the every moment in my Life???
I know the life is not so easy how I think. Some times I get more than expected and sometimes I won't get what I expected. Whatever may be, I can't enjoy the things as a normal person.
When I am there with my friends or relatives or family members enjoying the things, suddenly I feel like I am loosing this happiest thing with in a fraction of second. The moment I feel,I become alone and lonely with in that crowd. The pain is more than the enjoyment.

May be thinking of the loosing of the enjoyment for next moment makes me, not to enjoy the current moment???

Even I observed many times in my life that how much happiness I get, the same amount of sadness follows soon. They are balanced.

The fear of accepting the sadness may be making me not to enjoy ???

I want to get that silent enjoyment,the peace of mind...might be with some satisfaction. Can I???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will definitely never enjoy the joyous moment if u afraid u will loose that moment....
becoz as u know in life things will come and go..it wont stay with us..(ex: our childhood which will never come back...it will be just sweet memory!)
it always go with ups and downs...

But if u leave that moment without enjoying u r the looser of that moment in ur precious life..

be joyous always..my dear friend.
enjoy every moment..

Handle with care when the sad moment comes...since u might have faced many of that sort by this time.

5/31/2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Gubbacchi said...

Yes...You are right...
When you know one side of the coin you will be curious to know the other half. Life is like a coin. When you already know the other side then there will not be any curiosity. You will lost the enthusisam and happiness of the life.
Somewhere it pains when you are happy too..

5/31/2006 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jyothi,in this materialistic world,there is least scope for emotions.we need to be practical.again knowing both the two sides of the coin u can well balance the two-emotions and routine in life. -ganesh

11/04/2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home