Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yet another appreciation


This happend recently i.e 23 March 2006 in Taj recidency. QA conference was conducted by my new employer in Bangalore. All the Managers from US counter part and Bangalore were present with the whole QA team from Bangalore. All Managers presented their work, acheivements etc. It was one full day function.

End of the program has the recognition for work from team. Few were called and rewarded for their work. Each ones manager came on stage and explaining about their work. Even I too was called. I couldn’t believe myself it was great surprise to me. CEO had given the appreciation letter. I was shocked and I never ever expected that one day I will be called like this.


In the above photo, I missed myself from shoot as I rushed back but can see my manager telling about me and can see CEO & others too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r a wonderful lady...Pratush

7/23/2008 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home