Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Picture of Life


I got a superb photo and looking at this, I felt like "Life is a mixture of Brightness & Darkness bounded by time". I love this picture a lot because it showed me the life in it.

Everybody tries to move towards the brightness!!!
Just moving towards the brightness because can't bear the darkness???

Life is not yet clear to me.
What I am expecting from this life??? What is there in this life !!! Why I am here???


Keeping myself aside, I think a lot about the life but finally will endup with confusion and give up this life to drive by itself

7 Comments:

Blogger Vc said...

OMG someone from Udupi.. Vc faints...

4/06/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Gubbacchi said...

Why you should faint ???

4/07/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Kirthi said...

Wow! That's a real cool pic and nice thoughts as well.
I got here from Vc's blog :)

4/08/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger Gubbacchi said...

Thank you Kirthi

4/10/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Adiga said...

Beautiful picture..and ur imagination is too gud..

7/26/2006 4:26 AM  
Blogger Minchu said...

Wonderful imagination!
I know that I am a bit late, but nevertheless...
It is better to be late that never :)

4/21/2009 5:22 AM  
Blogger lokesh mosale said...

lovely shot. really its a painting....
Lokesh Mosale
www.lokeshmosale.com

6/27/2011 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home